HAPPY TUESDAY! Ok, I tried to make Tuesday more exciting than it is, when in reality it is just such a nothing day of the week. Its not bad because its not monday but its not great because its only the 2nd day into the work week....soooo here's to Tuesday!!
First I was passed on this fabulous award from Mari Thanks girl!! This is the honest scrap award. I am to write down 10 honest things about me that some people may not know about.
1. I love to watch FITTV and see the 'allstar workouts' I can literally sit and the workouts without getting off of the couch-it thoroughly entertains me
2. I am terrified of death, myself or close family
3. I am 23 years old and sleep with 3 teddy bears. They each still have names and they are in my bed each and every night. If I am going away and sleeping at a hotel-1 comes with me.
4. When I was younger I wanted to me Mariah Carey. I took voice lessons for 2 years and dreamed about becoming a pop-star, my dad even wanted me to audition for American Idol. Part of me will always wonder what would have happened if I ever pursued my singing...
5. I wish I was closer with my cousins, I have 9 that are all around my age, but don't live in the US so it is so hard to stay in touch
6. I am a creature of habit. I love routines and plans and if something all the sudden gets in the way, I get extremely anxious and can be very selfish, not giving into the 'change' (something I work on constantly)
7. I am obsessed with Techno/house music. People often wonder what pumps me up and I would have to say that 3/4 of my Ipod is crazy techno music. I love the rush, love the sounds and love the motivation it gives me
8. I am terrified of vomit and everything about it. hearing it, seeing it, doing it...it is a reason I never drink too much.
9. I told my ex boyfriend that I loved him...I didn't and broke up with him a week later.
10. I would drop everything in a split second if someone told me I had the chance to live in another country for a year doing something that I love
Now I must past the love onto 7 bloggies
Melissa @ melissanibbles
Whitney @ healthsavyshopaholic
Jenna @ jennaelise
Devan @ melonshots
Taylor @ heyitstay
Kristi @ sweetcheeks
Jess @ howsweet
Todays workout was awesome! I was quite sore from my workout with my trainer yesterday so i started with a run this early morning! I did 4 miles in 37 minutes. I love the feeling AFTER the run, that "HA in your face, treadmill" kinda feeling. I felt like I did an awesome job this morning I think it has a lot to do with my new Brooks!
1/2 C oats, blueberries, strawberries, chia seeds, Truvia, Justins honey peanut butter, cottage cheese
Sorry for the lack of excitement with my breakfast lately, I just cannot get enough of it!!
started with this Main player
added THIS main player. Kay's all natural Apple Cinnamon Protein Cereal. These are by far my favorite Kay's cereal flavor. They taste like Apple CInnamon Cheerio's but packed with protein!
- Serving size = 1-ounce / 28g
Servings per container = 1
- 100 calories per 1-ounce serving / 11 calories from fat
- 1.5 grams of fat (low fat) / 2% DV
- 0 saturated fat / 0 trans fats / 0 cholesterol / 0% DV
- 140mg sodium / 6% DV
- 15g carbohydrates per 1-ounce serving / 5% DV
- 3g fiber per 1-ounce serving – a good source of fiber! / 12% DV
- 3g Sugar
- 9g lean soy protein* per 1-ounce serving = 32% PROTEIN!
- Iron 8% DV / Calcium 4% DV / Vitamin A 0% DV / Vitamin C 0% DV
- Gluten free
- All natural ingredients
Two become 1 yet again. Fage greek yogurt with Kay's Apple Cinnamon Protein Cereal
Close up of the little O's...SMILE, guys!!
Lunch Time...obv a wrap! I think my blog title should be changed to Wrap Queen, no?
Josephs Lavash Wrap, Tuna (homemade of course) using greek yogurt, Dijon and diced celery. TOday however, I sprinkled curry powder on the tuna! It was such a great addition! Lettuce, Tomato, red onion, laughing cow wedge. That is salsa and horseradish Hummus on the side
**this brings me to something that made me VERY upset. Jason and I went to Trader Joes on Sunday night to get out pizza making materials. We got a container of Trader Joes brand hummus, opened it up once we got home and there was mold on it!! I was so angry! I have it in my fridge still and bringing it back next time I go there. They are very good about returning goods, so I am certainly doing that!
Anyways, Onto the next meal of the day
I received a few samples from Nutridel: NUTRIDEL is a family run business dedicated to the elaboration of handcrafted, all natural, gourmet vegan cookies. These cookies are
zero trans fat
packed with antioxidants
free of refined sugar, egg and dairy
First up to try was the oatmeal cookie
1 cookie has 62 calories, 2.5g fat, 14g carb, 2g fiber, 3g protein, 4g sugar, 3mg sodium. And look at the size of these cookies! They are 3.5 inches in diameter, and come two per bag.
first I mixed together some Cottage cheese, greek yogurt, Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice
I dolloped a bit on the cookie. I decided after I took a bite that it would be more fun to crush up the cookie and put it in my yogurt so it was more like granola
Tah-Dah! This was AMAZING. The cookie is unbelievable. Seriously, I am going on the website and ordering more because I only got a few to sample! They are nutty and the perfect amount of sweetness. I love how crushed up, it has the flavor of a sweet granola and large sunflower seeds present. They are crunchy and full of flavor. The oatmeal Nutridel really woke up my boring yogurt/pumpkin concoction!
Today was a beautiful day, warm and sunny however I can tell the temperature is drastically dropping! A perfect night for some gingerbread tea and TV (The Hills anyone?) it is so bad but so good.
*What is your favorite guilty TV show that you enjoy watching by yourself so you can enjoy it to its fullest??"*
I also get to sleep in tomorrow because I start work at 11:30, so this gal will be catching up on her sleep for sure!
I passed around some emails to some local gyms in hope that they are looking for some Spin instructors! we shall see!!
have a great night my bloggies!!
Check out Shannons Great giveaway at Tropical Eats!
Check out Missy's great giveaway at Missymaintains!