For now, let me show you what my floor looks like pre-packing in my suitcase for my Costa Rican adventure which I leave for on Wednesday!!
Just lots of things.... everywhere...does (or do?) anyone else's bedroom floor look like this before a vacation?
I am bringing this dress which I will wear probably to my AUnt and Uncle's house on Friday night to the pre dinner. It is a denim Theory Dress I got this summer.
This dress to the wedding perhaps (it is a Costa Rican casual wedding) French Connection Black Satin Tube top dress. Still not sure about the dress though...
Question time: When you are going to the airport do you bring your meals or do you rely on airports to provide the food?
I ALWAYS bring food with me. We have a 7:30 am flight so I am brining breakfast. I will either make overnight oats the night before, OR bring some instant oats in a bag and when I get to the airport, add hot water...banana and some Justin's PB of course too :)
Ok Breakfast this morning, I didn't snap a shot of but, no worries you are not missing out, it was a typical oats and berries breakkie with peanut butter
I started the day with a 4.2 mile run on the treadmill. I love how the sun is rising earlier! Although I hate how it was dark today at 4:30! still it was nice to run, while watching the sunrise through the large glass windows.
+FIber one and Newmans Own Organic Cinnamon Soy Crisps=Snack Love
grilled Joseph's Lavash wrap, romaine, sprouts, tomato, french onion laughing cow, sun-dried tomato sabra, turkey breast, side of horseradish mustard.
I also made a side salad using some of my Foods Alive Flax salad dressing I received last week
Close up of the dressing and some cukes
So very exciting!! and look at the pretty box!
Peanut butter and Jelly (YES!)
Ahhh....Yes I am a happy foodie today!! Cannot wait to dig in! I got these right after lunch so sadly I was not at all hungry and didn't want to waste it!
SWEET Larabar sticker!!
And again...Kinda wish I got this package in the morning so I could wear the sticker all day
Plain and Simple, like the bars themselves!
I hit the gym for an AWESOME workout with my trainer. Every Monday I meet with him for a training session. I have been working with him for just under a year and I have seen such significant improvements in my strength, tone and body composition.
- Burpee squats while tossing medicine ball to him
- Step ups w/ a torso rotation
- rear delt raise
- lots of core work! (things i cannot even describe!)
- Biceps curl standing on the bosu using the rope pulley
- Jump Squats with a medicine ball toss
- AND MORE!!
- He's crazy but I <3 him!
Came home and had this post workout snackie!
Delitica squash and acorn squash
Kale ready to be Kale Chips!
Kale Chips, Squash cubes, Salmon marinated with agave and soy and topped with sesame seeds. Have I mentioned I LOVED this combination of food! The soft squash, crispy salmon and crunchy kale chips!
Abby From Abbys Vegan Eats presented me with this AWESOME award, thank you so much Ab's you are such a sweetheart! o now, I have to share 7 things about myself…. please be patient as some of these might be repetitive!!!
- When I am up early I love watching the sunrise.
- When I was younger I wanted to be Mariah Carey. I do sing and have a pretty decent voice but when I was younger I was a bit beyond obsessed with her.
- I am such a homebody, at 23 years old, I would prefer to stay in and watch a movie, go to bed early then go to a bar and get drunk
- I wish I had the willpower to be a vegetarian but I don't think I could do it!
- I was born a few hours before April fools day and quite Happy about it!
- When I tell an adolescent boy my Name, this their response "Haha, thats I-Moan backwards" I really wish my name spelled something else backward!
- I love bad 80's music like REO speed wagon, The Fixx, The Outfield, Pat Benetar...
Now I must pass this onto 7 more bloggies!
Lizzy @ salad.diva
Emily @ theexperimentarian
Kelly @ shewearsaredsoxcap
Julie @ peanutbutterfingers
Missy @ missymaintains
Evan @ foodmakesfunfuel