Me and my best friends at our Powder Puff Game in HS in 2004. This would by my Memory Monday. This was a great time in HS. It was our traditional thanksgiving game where the seniors played the juniors. We had special Jersey's made and it was a great time! (I am the one in the white hat)
Me and my best friends pre-reunion. (I am second from the left) We are missing our friend who was in Ohio for Thanksgiving, yes she was missed! (ILY!) Do we look different?
Are you still friends with your group of gals or guys from your HS days?
I received this package from Cinagro Foods of PEANUT BUTTER
- Pumpkin Peanut butter
- Honey Maple Peanut Butter
- Regular Crunchy Peanut Butter
Each PB is organic and packed with 14g of protein! YES PLEASE!
A great seasonal treat made with split and roasted peanuts, dehydrated pumpkin spice, canola oil, salt, organic cane sugar and Stevia for healthy sweetness.
From the website:
- Cinagro is Organic. Cinagro is fun. Cinagro tastes great! Cinagro is GOOD FOR YOU! Cinagro is made up of health “nuts” (pun absolutely intended) who set out to create a company that caters to the all natural enthusiast in all of us. Admit it; we’ve all turned down the organic path at some point in our lifestyle – NOW - we’ve created products that ensure you stay there!
- There is a little Cinagro in all of us - wholesome all natural ingredients, free of artificial flavors, preservatives and trans fats.
- Plain, Honey Maple and Chocolate Peanut butter are sure to perk up your bagel, enhance your PB & J or make that spoon taste a whole lot better!
- Six different nut snack mix flavors and three different peanut butter varieties, give you enough snacking selections to never get bored!
- If you love peanut butter, but hate the sugary taste of traditional name brand flavors and loath the thick, tasteless all natural variety – If every mid-day craving for a healthy snack leaves you frustrated with your hand in a bag of chips – then Cinagro is for you!
- Cinagro - created for those who love nuts - by nuts!
First up was the Pumpkin Peanut Butter
Creamy, Delicious, fragrant Pumpkin Peanut butter. OMG I have never tasted anything like this before! I have to admit after I tried this I tried to immulate the taste mixing a tiny bit of pumpkin with some pumpkin pie spice into regular PB. I could not do it. Cinagro proves to be the King of Pumpkin Peanut butter. This was so addicting, I had to put the tub away after I took out this scoop
Don't even get me started on what it tasted like in my oat bran. OH.EM.GEE. Nothing but all natural goodness right here!
I also recieved these goodies from Braswell's Foods.
- Pom-Blackberry tea:
- Peach-Apricot Preserves:
- Organic Italian roasted red pepper dressing
In the 59 years since Braswell's was founded, life has evolved down a more modern path. These days it seems that time is moving along faster than ever before. It's refreshing to see that some things never change...the simple pleasure of a hot biscuit with a dollop of luscious fruit preserved to perfection is difficult to match. At Braswell's, we always strive for perfection and our newest line of products harkens back to an era when people spent more time enjoying a perfect moment...a wonderful meal with family. We hope you and your family gather often for a leisurely breakfast or dinner and perhaps take a moment to savor our preserves.
Braswells makes everything from teas, dressings, salsas, preserves, mustards, relishes, fruit butters to beautifully crafted gift baskets, perfect for the holiday season!
I tried the roasted red pepper salad dressing first
I normally don't like to have many extra calories come from salad dressing so I was a little skeptical, but only 50 calories in 2 TBSP, when I usually use 1 isn't bad at all!
This was delicious! It had a oniony, peppery kick to it which I really enjoyed. I am usually a balsamic vinaigrette kinda gal if I am going to order salad dressing at a restaurant, never italian dressing, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this! It is all natural and organic and made for a delicious salad topper! 7/10
First we started off with some of these
Have you tried these? SO addicting!
Perfect soy and flaxseed crisps. (dipped in some salsa)
Fresh caught swordfish (literally it was caught and his father vacuumed it to stay fresh for a few days) we threw it on the grill with some Salt and pepper, lemon juice and olive oil. Roasted broccoli, salad with red grapes, yellow peppers and walnuts, white rice (for J) Everything was delicious!
Its so nice to know that even on November 29th, we can still have a fresh, juicy piece of swordfish on the grill! It made me reminisce on the summer time.
Do any of you ever like to make 'summer' themed meals in the winter or 'winter' themed meals in the summer?
The day started off with work at 5am. I ran 4.2 miles around 6:15 and felt awesome! I took some time off from running since last wednesday, so it felt great to hit the treadmill again. I rocked out to the new Lady Gaga CD. I really love her as an artist. Such catchy music!
THEN I had some gingerbread coffee about an hour after
1/3 C oat bran, blueberries, cranberries, 1/2 banana, Chia, Truvia, Cinnamon, Crazy Richards. I am so close to my oats in a Jar!
some Fage with Kays Natural Cinnamon pretzels
A thanksgiving inspired lunch! Gluten Free Life Brown Bread with turkey, LC wedge and my homemade cranberry sauce
along side a balsamic glazed dressed salad with some Foods Alive Onion and Garlic flax crackers. mmmmm. Perfection!
I am just digesting a bit then heading to the gym for my personal trainer appointment! I am very excited for him to kick my butt
I cannot believe tomorrow is DECEMBER 1st!!! As some of you know, I don't celebrate Christmas, I celebrate Hanukkah, and the first night is on December 12th, which means I need to think about gift giving very soon!
Have you done all your holiday shopping yet?