HAPPY 100th POST TO ME!!!!
Can you believe its the last Wednesday of 2009? This year just went by So fast (as every year does) its just amazing, how time can just move so fast. For me, this has been a wonderful, memorable year for many reasons
- I started my Blog!
- I met my wonderful boyfriend
- I landed a more stable position in my company
- I got my ACSM personal trainer certification
- Got my SPINNING certification
- I got my new Jeep!
- I went to Costa Rica for my Cousins wedding
- I started enjoying different foods and also enjoying myself alot more because I stopped being so rigid. It has made me more open minded when it comes to food.
- I hope to start thinking about graduate school (or even take classes) for Nutrition
- Take motorcycle lessons and get my license to ride!
- Continue to cook up amazing food!
- break out in my own personal training business
- Move out of my parents house
- Continue to have that strong relationship with my parents, family and boyfriend
- Try a new food every week!
- Read more! (shooting for a book a month!) or longer if its a long one.
Breakfast of oatbran and a trio of nut butters-sunflower butter, Crazy Richards, Naturally More.
THen I went to the gym for a personal training sesh with my trainer. It felt extra hard today because I think my body is tired. I need to give it some rest. I was going to stick around for some cardio but opted against it to give my body the rest it needed! (most gains are made OUTSIDE of the gym!)
Came home and had this yogurt/cottage cheese combo with 1/2 sliced gala
With some Kays Natural protein cookie bites
The star of my lunch...THis may be my new favorite food in the whole world at this moment-Pumpkin Spiced chickpeas
Atop of salad with balsamic vinegar. I had a slice of the When Pigs Fly low carb bread and some sliced roasted chicken on the side!
I got my package that I won from RoseyRebecca's Blog! I won gingerbread Coffee!!
Whole bean too...I love the smell of fresh ground coffee, I cannot wait to grind this up!
I have been seeing a few places in the blogosphere when ladies talk about weight training in the gym. Many women are scared of weight training in that it may 'make them look big and bulky' Let me tell you something--weight training will not only speed up your metabolism but it will also jump start your weight loss and make for a more toned physique.