What am I thankful for?
- My blue eyes. They are natural, and by far one of my favorite features
- My crazy mom. She is my best friend
- sweet potatoes. I just love them
- Being able to laugh, like when I watch the Hangover I Just cannot get over Alan!!
- Being able to go on vacations! In less than 2 weeks I will be in sunny Florida!!
- Waking up and being able to make a leisurely breakfast to my liking
- Finding new, fun kitchen gadgets and dishes like this one!!
- My legs. Sure I complain about them, but they give me strength, they allow me to sprint, squat, deadlift, workout, walk, do everything. WIthout them I wouldn't be who I am
- Having my passion for fitness and turning it into my career. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else with my life
- Key lime pie. Its my favorite dessert of all time
- The hazelnut coffee from Panera bread. Okay, who am I kidding---ALL coffee in general
- That I am a MASSHOLE. I wouldn't want to be born and raised anywhere else!
- Waking up in a comfortable bed every morning
- Going to bed in the peaceful darkness each night
- Being able to spend Thanksgiving with my family
- Being able to spend time with my friends over this Thanksgiving!
- Online banking. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise
- Being able to bookmark important sites on my computer. I would never remember where I found something I like. I have such a bad memory
- Having a computer in general
- Being able to watch the most UNDERRATED MOVIE this weekend, STEPBROTHERS. If you havent seen this movie, it is HILARIOUS. Definately one of my top 10
- That feeling you get after you worked so hard for something and realized you accomplished your goals
More of what I am thankful for to come later this week!!
What are you thankful for?