So I am official show prep mode and a bit scatter-brained all the meanwhile working hard to stay focused, and meeting with clients at work.
I have been in show prep mode regarding meals for so long, after my competition I need to hop back on the cooking wagon and I cannot wait. I want to find a few delicious and new recipes that involve one bowl, one pot or one pan and be able to take it to work for meals during the day. I was looking into all sorts of protein/carb/healthy fat packed recipes such as:
- Chicken Bean and Quinoa Salad
- Mediterranean chicken and pasta salad
- Sweet potato black bean burgers
- Sweet and smokey turkey chili
- Chunky Light salad (from bodyrocktv)
- Cous Cous Chickpea salad (add chicken or tuna) Thanks Janetha!!
- Pasta and tuna roasted red pepper salad
- Orzo (I would sub whole wheat pasta or rice) with chickpeas and artichokes (and add chicken)
These are just some recipes that sparked my interest but I have a WHOLE LIST of others that I want to try!
I would love any suggestions or links and please email me or post them in the comments section for me to take a look at!