I started with a warm up:
10% incline: 3.5 speed: 5 minutes
First "Work" period
- 10% incline: 7.2 speed: 45 seconds
- 10% incline: 2.0 speed: 1:15 minutes:
Second "Work" period
- 15% incline: 5.5 speed: 45 seconds
- 15% incline: 2.0 speed: 1:15 minutes
Repeat for 5 times (Total of 10 minutes)
Third "Work" period
- 5% incline: 9.0 speed: 45 seconds
- 5% incline: 2.0 speed: 1:15 minutes
Repeat for 5 times (total of 10 minutes)
ENJOY IT and make sure you COOL DOWN. 0% incline, 3.5 speed for 5 minutes!
Try this Joggerval workout if you are looking for another killer incline sprint routine!
I ended my workout with this quick plyo leg routine. I loved it and though you may benefit from it so here you go! I went through this 3 times, but feel free to go anywhere from 1 round to 5 rounds depending on your fitness level
Notes on the Video:
- I filmed this right after my cardio, so I aplogize for being a sweat ball
- I realize that I am wearing the same top and sports bra as in my core conditioning video...I promise you I have more clothes than that top and that sports bra.
- To make these exercises LOW IMPACT...just stick with basic squats and do not add the 'jump' to the second exercise.
- If you want to make it more challenging you can add on more repetitions to each exercises!
- Make sure your core is engaged and you are breathing constantly!
- On the backwards lunges, try to keep your hands up by your ears (which I didn't do in this video but it helps to keep your spine in proper alignment)
- On the jump squats, make sure you land on your feet and push through your heels!
Question: What is your favorite leg plyo move?